CIFLA – Constant commitment to the development of the territory
The outreach of the Ravenna Technopole is directed by the Innovation Center of Flaminia Foundation.
In addition to the laboratories and their modern research equipment, through the Technopole and its staff, companies can access activities and services such as internationalization, dissemination, demonstration and information, accommodation facilities for businesses, spaces for innovative spin-offs and private research laboratories organized by Fondazione Flaminia.
The outreach direction of the Technopole is entrusted to the Flaminia Foundation Innovation Center. Founded in 1989 for the development of the University and scientific research in Romagna, in 2015 it was acknowledged as Innovation Center thanks to its role in the spreading of knowledge in the local area, and to its activity to facilitate the encounter of businesses, public administration, universities, and public and private research bodies.
As an Innovation Center, it now manages 9 projects (Erasmus Plus and POR FESR) and promotes the first Italian Citizen Science Observatory.
- Reception and initial orientation for access to equipment and research skills at the Ravenna Technopole
- Analysis of the innovation needs of companies
- Matching of business and research
- Organization of workshops, visits and issue focuses, special events for in-depth analysis and networking
- Support to orientation and mentoring of innovative start-ups
- Search for partners and technical assistance for the development of project proposals
- Orientation in the field of contracts, collaboration of research commissions, preferential financing to support innovation, and protection of intellectual property