INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH LABORATORIES
Places where skills make the difference: the research laboratories
Ravenna Technopole hosts 7 highly skilled and aptly equipped industrial research laboratories belonging to the Emilia-Romagna High Technology Network
The Ravenna area features a very important cultural and natural heritage, and hosts the Interdepartmental Centers of Industrial Research (CIRI) of the University of Bologna, that were established with the aim of gathering the most skilled experts while enhancing research expertise for improving businesses:
- CIRI MAM – Advanced Mechanics and Materials, in the field of computational fluid dynamics, advanced design methods and sensors for the nautical industry.
- CIRI FRAME – Renewable Sources, Environment, Sea and Energy, for the whole sector of the energy supply chain, the optimization of production processes and human activities, and renewable sources.
- CIRI EC – Building and Construction on Restoration and Historical Analysis of Heritage.
In Faenza, the economic district of ceramics and materials is home to:
- CIRI MAM, with skilled composite materials specialists
- CNR Institute of Science and Technology of Ceramic Materials (ISTEC).
- ENEA Technologies of Materials of Faenza (TEMAF), to enhance research, development and engineering activities in the field of advanced ceramic materials.
- CertiMaC, Research organization created and participated by ENEA and CNR for the industrial and economic sector.