Ravenna Technopole is an access point to the regional innovation ecosystem offer.
A wide range of specialized services is supplied, including:
- Access to research equipment and qualified specialists.
- Analysis of innovation needs of businesses.
- Matching of business with research.
- Organisation of workshops, visits and thematic focuses, special events for in-depth analysis and networking.
- Organisation of events for more detailed studies and dissemination of technical-scientific competences.
- Support to orientation and mentoring of innovative start-ups.
- Consultation and services on lab analysis and tests.
Thanks to its manager, CIFLA – Fondazione Flaminia’s Centre for Innovation, the Technopole also offers the following services:
- Search for partners and technical assistance for the development of project proposals.
- Guidance on contractual matters, collaboration on research commissions, easy finance to support innovation and protection of intellectual property.